Managing Director, Hong Kong and Macau, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise 董事總經理 香港及澳門
Gabriel Leung is the Managing Director, Hong Kong and Macau, Hewlett Packard Enterprise. He was the Executive Director of HKC International Holdings Limited (2015-2017). He was the General Manager of EMC Hong Kong and Macau (1999 – 2015), responsible for overseeing the company’s overall business strategy and operations in these markets. Under Leung’s leadership and dedication, the company has managed to achieve an outstanding performance despite the economic ups and downs, and successfully extended its market reach to customers of all sizes, ranging from multinational corporations to small-to-medium enterprises. Prior to joining EMC, Leung was the General Manager at Sun Microsystems Hong Kong and Macau.
With more than 30 years of experience in the ICT industry, Leung is keen on driving the development of the local ICT industry as well as coaching and nurturing local IT talent. Leung was born in Hong Kong and was graduated at the University of Birmingham, UK. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering. He is currently studying the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Program in Hong Kong Polytechnic University, expected graduation in August 2017.
Gabriel Leung actively serves the industry and the community at large. He holds the following positions:
ICT related appointments:
- Chairman (2013 to 2014) and Exco Member and of IT Management Club – The Hong Kong Management Association (2009 to Present)
- Executive Member of IT Management Committee -The Hong Kong Management Association (2012 to Present)
- Member of Cyberport Entrepreneurship Centre Advisory Group (2016 to Present)
- Member of the Departmental Advisory Committee, Computer Science Department, City University of Hong Kong (2009 to 2016)
- Council Member & Vice President (Communications & Community) – Hong Kong Computer Society (2010 to 2016)
- Exco Member and President of Green ICT – Communications Association of Hong Kong (2013 to 2015)
- Founding President, Steering Committee – Hong Kong Green ICT Consortium (2009 to 2014)
- Vice Chairman of the Training Committee of Scout Association of Hong Kong – Kowloon Region (2009 to Present)
- Vice Chairman of Hong Kong Yangjiang Commercial and Industrial Association (2004 to Present)
- Member of Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference, Yangjiang, Guangdong (2004 to 2016)