Managing Director, Hong Kong and Macau, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise 董事總經理 香港及澳門
Dr. Leung is the Managing Director of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hong Kong and Macau, responsible for overseeing the company’s business strategy and operations in these markets. Under his leadership and dedication, the company has managed to achieve an outstanding performance despite the economic ups and downs, and successfully extended its market reach to customers of all sizes, ranging from multinational corporations to small-to-medium enterprises. Dr. Leung was the General Manager of EMC Hong Kong and Macau; and prior to joining EMC, he was the General Manager at Sun Microsystems Hong Kong and Macau.
With extensive experience in the ICT industry, Dr. Leung is keen on driving the development of the local ICT industry as well as coaching and nurturing local IT talent. He was born in Hong Kong and was graduated at the University of Birmingham, UK. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering. He also obtained his Doctor of Business Administration degree from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Dr. Gabriel Leung actively serves the industry and the community at large. He currently holds the following positions:
- Vice President (Branding and Communications) – Hong Kong Computer Society
- Member of IT Management Committee – The Hong Kong Management Association
- Member of ICT Services Advisory Committee – Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Member of Hong Kong Cyberport Entrepreneurship Centre Advisory Group
- Member of Hong Kong SAR Government Innovation and Technology Fund Research Projects Assessment Panel – Information Technology (2019 – 20)
梁氏現任Hewlett Packard Enterprise 香港及澳門區董事總經理，專責掌管公司在兩地市場之整體業務策略及營運。梁氏曾為香港通訊國際控股有限公司執行董事，EMC香港及澳門區總經理 ， Sun Microsystems香港及澳門區總經理。
- 香港電腦學會 理事會成員兼副會長（品牌及聯繫）
- 香港管理專業協會 資訊科技管理委員會 委員
- 香港貿易發展局 資訊及通訊科技服務 諮詢委員會成員
- 創新及科技基金研究項目評審委員會 資訊科技組別委員 (2019-2020)