Benefits for Individual Members
- HKCS Full Member / Fellow / Distinguished Fellow are eligible to register as:
- An individual elector for Information Technology Functional Constituency (“FC”)
- A voter in Information Technology Election Committee (“EC”) Subsector
- Professional Member has the right to use the designated letters:
- Distinguished Fellow – Distinguished FHKCS
- Fellow – FHKCS
- Full – MHKCS
- Associate – AHKCS
- Bi-weekly e-Newsletter “What’s New @ HKCS”
- Annual Report
- Enjoy discount or free admission or priority to join HKCS activities that open to public including seminars, site visits, conference, etc.
- Enjoy discount to seminars / conferences that are supported by HKCS.
- Enjoy discount or free admission to HKCS Specialist Groups / Social Clubs.
- Enjoy discount or free admission to the activities organized by SGs / Clubs.
HKCS member has reciprocal discount with:
Reciprocal discount on the HKCS membership fee by 20% for international IT professional bodies including
Benefits for Corporate Members
- Other than joining HKCS activities, the 3 assigned representatives will receive the latest HKCS / industry news;
- Special discount for company staff on joining specific activities which organised or supported by HKCS;
- Company staff can enjoy 20% discount on HKCS annual membership fee;
- Free job posting service on HKCS website;
- Two company events per year will be promoted through HKCS e-newsletter and website to its members, depending on the event nature;
- Special discount on posting advertisement on HKCS publications including annual report and e-newsletter;
- Company name with its hyperlink to be listed on HKCS website under Corporate Members.