Subscription and Fees
- An admission fee is payable with the application for Full, Associate and General membership.
- The admission fee and annual subscription rates for the different classes of membership shall be prescribed by the Council from time to time.
- The annual subscription rate of a Society member who is also a member of an institution under joint membership agreement shall be govered by the relevant arrangements.
- Annual subscriptions become due on commencement of membership, and on the first day of the month of anniversary in each subsequent year.
- If a subscription is not paid within 28 days of the due date, the membership may be cancelled by the order of Council.
- On resignation or expulsion from the Society, neither the admission fee nor subscriptions are refundable to the member in question or transferable.
Below is the table showing the admission fee/annual fee for different membership grades:
|Membership Grade||Admission Fee (HK$)||Annual Fee (HK$)||Total Amount (HK$)|