Renew HKCS Membership

Home / Renew HKCS Membership

Membership Fee

Annual Membership Fee of HKCS membership (

Membership GradeEntrance Fee# /
Administration Fee+ (HK$)
Annual membership Fee (HK$)
Distinguished Fellow / FellowN/A1,000
Full / General#300500
Student / Honorary*N/AN/A

* By HKCS Council nomination only, not available for application.

+ Administration Fee will be charged if membership expired more than 3 months.

#One off, for New Application only

Discount on Annual Membership Fee (Not include Entrance Fee / Administration Fee)

Members may enjoy either of the followings:

1. Member of the following Associations / Societies (i) Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), (ii) Australian Computer Society (ACS), (iii) British Computer Society (BCS), (iv) Government Information Technology Professionals Association (GITPA), (v) Singapore Computer Society (SCS), (vii) Macao Computer Society (MCS) (20% off)

2. Staff of a HKCS Corporate Member (20% off)

3. Senior Citizen (50% off)

Payment Method:

You could settle the annual membership fee by:

Paypal payment ( Online Payment Services)

Please visit to the online payment service website: and follow the instructions to settle the payment online

Bank Transfer:

Please transfer the payment to HSBC A/C: 600-375430-001 (A/C Name: Hong Kong Computer Society

To confirm the payment, please send us a copy of bank-in slip (by ATM) / confirmation page (by Internet Banking) to us by email ( / fax (2834-3003) / post (Address: 5/F., HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong).


Please make cheque payable to “Hong Kong Computer Society” and mail to HKCS Office (5/F., HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong)


Please make your e-Cheque payable to “Hong Kong Computer Society” and submit to the online payment service website:
We accept e-Cheque issued by any registered banks of Hong Kong.

After settling the payment, please complete and submit the <Method of Payment Form> to

Update Personal Information:

Please make use of “Change of Personal Particular Form” to update your personal information.


Should you have any further questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us at 2834-2228 or email to