Internet of Things and Mobility SIG (IMSIG)
The IoT & Mobility Special Interest Group (“IoTMoSIG”) is a Special Interest Group of the Special Interest Division (“SID”), and IoTMoSIG is established under Hong Kong Computer Society (“HKCS”) to promote the IoT & mobility related technologies in Hong Kong.
· To promote the IoT & Mobility technologies in Hong Kong;
· To provide advisory and feedback to Government and other stakeholders on the policies and practices of IoT & Mobility in Hong Kong;
· To conduct and participate in market nurturing activities on IoT & Mobility, including but not limited to, hosting and/or supporting/organising forum, conference, and summits;
· To act as a professional body in representing IoT & Mobility participants to the community, including media;
· To collaborate and link up other IoT & Mobility associations/ consortium both local & overseas supporting bodies, partners including commercial sectors running the IoT & Mobility services or solutions;
|Chairperson:||Mr. Vincent Kwok|
|Vice Chairpersons:||Mr. Kenneth Chau|
Mr. Garrick Ng
|Committee Members:||Mr. Kenneth Ma|
|Committee Advisors:||Mr. John Chiu, JP|
Ms. Barbara Chiu
Mr. Gabriel Leung
There are no past activities before this time.