Job Posting Service
|17/08/10||IT Security Managers||InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited|
|17/08/10||IT Risk and Quality Manager - SOX activities||InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited|
|17/08/10||Asst IT Security Manager - Security Administration||InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited|
|17/08/06||Sr SA/SA/Sr AP||InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited|
|17/07/31||Asia Enterprise Applications Lead Manager||InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited|
|17/07/27||Senior Mobile Developer||InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited|
|17/07/27||Mobile Developers||InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited|
|17/07/26||Developer - e-commerce, trade fair, online marketplace, Government, J2EE||InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited|
|17/07/20||Application Architect - J2EE, Banking Treasury Back Office||InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited|
|17/07/17||Project Manager||InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited|
|17/07/17||Chief Information Officer||InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited|
|17/07/17||Sales Manager for Government Segment||Trend Micro Limited|
- “HKCS Job Posting Service” is applicable to Corporate Member of the Hong Kong Computer Society only.
- This service is free.
- Priority would be given to IT related positions.
- Please send the request in PDF format with job description, requirements, contact information and application deadline to email@example.com.
- Upon receipt of the request, we will post out the job on our website (http://www.hkcs.org.hk/job-posting-service/) within 5 working days.
- The posting period for each job is at a maximum of 30 calendar days. After 30 calendar days, the job will be deleted.
- The order of the job follows the date of request received in reverse chronological order.
- The HKCS reserves the right in its sole discretion to accept or refuse the posting of any job opening on our website, to terminate the posting at any time and HKCS not mandatory to provide any reason for such decision.