IT Job Openings
|12/6/2019||Manager, IT Applications||Hong Kong Productivity Council|
|6/6/2019||System Analyst||Automated Systems Holdings Limited|
|6/6/2019||RPA Developer||Automated Systems Holdings Limited|
|6/6/2019||Mobile App Developer||Automated Systems Holdings Limited|
|6/6/2019||Analyst Programmer (Under Solution Division)||Automated Systems Holdings Limited|
|4/6/2019||Consultant, Business Solution||Hong Kong Productivity Council|
|4/6/2019||Officer, IT Consultancy||Hong Kong Productivity Council|
|4/6/2019||Security Analyst||Hong Kong Productivity Council|
|3/6/2019||Assistant Manager, IT Operations and User Services||Hong Kong Productivity Council|
|31/5/2019||Analyst Programmer, Digital Integrated Solution||Hong Kong Productivity Council|
|24/5/2019||Personal Data Officer (Information Technology)||Privacy Commissioner For Personal Data|
|17/5/2019||Business Analyst, IT Consultancy||Hong Kong Productivity Council|
- “HKCS IT Job Openings” is applicable to Corporate Member of the Hong Kong Computer Society only.
- This service is free, and there is a limit up to 10 postings on each 30 calendar days of each Corporate Member.
- Priority would be given to IT related positions.
- Please send the request in PDF format with job description, requirements, contact information and application deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receipt of the request, we will post out the job on our website (http://www.hkcs.org.hk/job-posting-service/) within 5 working days.
- The posting period for each job is at a maximum of 30 calendar days. After 30 calendar days, the job will be deleted.
- The order of the job follows the date of request received in reverse chronological order.
- The HKCS reserves the right in its sole discretion to accept or refuse the posting of any job opening on our website, to terminate the posting at any time and HKCS not mandatory to provide any reason for such decision.