IT Job Openings
|12/11/2018||Network Engineer (Routing and Firewall Technologies)||PCCW Solutions|
|12/11/2018||IT Security Auditor||PCCW Solutions|
|12/11/2018||Network Specialist (Cisco, H3C and Huawei)||PCCW Solutions|
|12/11/2018||Assistant Systems Specialist (Infrastructure) - University||PCCW Solutions|
|12/11/2018||Junior Network Specialist||PCCW Solutions|
|12/11/2018||System Analyst (IoT Platform)||PCCW Solutions|
|12/11/2018||Analyst Programmer, Java and Application Development -Public Sector||PCCW Solutions|
|12/11/2018||System Analyst -Senior System Analyst – Telecom Billing||PCCW Solutions|
|12/11/2018||DevOps Engineer - Enterprise||PCCW Solutions|
|12/11/2018||Mobile Developer||PCCW Solutions|
|30/10/2018||Assistant Manager, IT Infrastructure||Hong Kong Productivity Council|
|30/10/2018||Officer, IT Infrastructure||Hong Kong Productivity Council|
|19/10/2018||Security Consultant||Hong Kong Productivity Council|
- “HKCS IT Job Openings” is applicable to Corporate Member of the Hong Kong Computer Society only.
- This service is free, and there is a limit up to 10 postings on each 30 calendar days of each Corporate Member.
- Priority would be given to IT related positions.
- Please send the request in PDF format with job description, requirements, contact information and application deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receipt of the request, we will post out the job on our website (http://www.hkcs.org.hk/job-posting-service/) within 5 working days.
- The posting period for each job is at a maximum of 30 calendar days. After 30 calendar days, the job will be deleted.
- The order of the job follows the date of request received in reverse chronological order.
- The HKCS reserves the right in its sole discretion to accept or refuse the posting of any job opening on our website, to terminate the posting at any time and HKCS not mandatory to provide any reason for such decision.