Carrying the theme of “Preparing for Tomorrow’s New Forms of Attack”, the 11th Annual InfoSecurity Summit 2019, as the industry’s most important annual meeting for Information Security leaders and professionals, will bring together a galaxy of influential and disruptive Cyber Security Experts and thought leaders to share the latest information security trends and emerging technologies to thwart cyber attacks. Targeting 300+ Information Security Decision Makers & Professionals Across All Industries, this summit will unveil effective approaches to defense and lay out a roadmap for enterprise to prepare for tomorrow’s New Forms of Attack. We will look at a number of key themes, including:
· The Emerging Cyber Threats for 2019
· Zero Trust: Your Knight In Cyber Armor
· Cloud Computing Cybersecurity: A Silver Bullet for Hacking & Ransomware
· Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. What is the hype and how can these technologies help you?
· Securing IoT with a New Paradigm: Advanced Security Acceleration
· Agile Security and Orchestrated Response
· Establishing End-to-End Cyber Security Assurance
· Prepare for New Forms of Attack: Formulating Agile Cyber-security Strategies
· Insider Threat Intelligence & User Behavior Analytics
· Keeping Your Organization Safe by Empowering Your Network
· Focus Security Where It Matters Most
· Are Mobile Apps the New Battle Fields for Cyber Attacks?
· Biometric Encryption: Technology for Strong Authentication, Security and Privacy
· Combining Blockchain & Cybersecurity
· The Future of Cyber Security from a Hacker’s Perspective