In the digital transformation highway, Hong Kong is facing tremendous cybersecurity challenge…
– In 2019, a few of renowned organizations have had data breach incidents in Hong Kong. They have lost their trade creditability, and were investigated by the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data (PCPD) in Hong Kong with enforcement action plan.
– According to “The Safe Cities Index” released by The Economist Intelligence Unit, from 2017 to 2019, Hong Kong digital security global rating was dropping from 5 to 22.
In the forefront of cybersecurity battle, these are kind of wake-up call for Hong Konger to review our cybersecurity workforce have sufficient hands-on experience and the latest knowhow to defence and resile from ever-changing cyberattacks.
Come join the HKCS Cyber Security SG CyberRange Workshop on 25 Feb, 2020 at the HKUST Business School Central. It is a value added hands-on stimulation workshop empowered by Fortinet aimed at enabling the IT cybersecurity practitioners to learn and practice how to locate before, react during and remediate after any cybersecurity incident with hands-on stimulation.
Why You Have to Join ?
– Learn the latest indications of compromise (IOCs) found by the Global FortGuard (cyber treats detection lab) and how to react accordingly
– Not only learn, but experience the best practices how to defend from ever-changing cyber threats and response to incidents with the holistic cyber security solutions
– Put in practice : An intensive half day CyberRange, let you to beef up yourself by putting you in a cyberattrack stimulation with the most controversial global cyberattack incidents
– 20 teams compete to see whom can safeguard the most of their cybersecurity territory
– Review and discuss how to refine your organization cybersecurity architecture / solutions so as to get up to speed with any possible cyber threats (to get rid of being the next organization suffered by data breach)